Jackpot Market Lamb Show
- Limited to 4 head per exhibitor, one lamb must be shown by owner in each class.
- Lambs will be shown by breed characteristics and weight.
- No weight restriction on lambs.
- Classes will be determined by weight per breed.
- Entry fee is $15.00 per head. Entries received after May 31, 2016 will pay a late fee of $15.00 per head.
- No entries accepted without entry fee paid. NO REFUNDS. Make checks payable to the Aberdeen Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Arrival time and place. No earlier than 7:30 a.m., June 4, 2016 at the Brown County Fairgrounds, unless approved by the show committee. *SEE #11 BELOW
- All entries will be weighed between 8 a.m.—9 a.m., Saturday, June 4, 2016.
- All entries close at 9 a.m., June 4, 2016.
- SHOW TIME is following the Goat Show, June 4, 2016. All lambs will be SLICK SHEARED over the entire body.
- ALL LAMBS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A HEALTH CERTIFICATE, THAT INCLUDES THE USDA PREMISE OF ORIGIN TAG IN THE SHEEP’S EAR AND LISTED ON THE HEALTH CERTIFICATE.
- Division Champions will be the top two lambs in each weight class. First place lamb will receive $20 cash award. Second place lamb will receive $15 cash award. This is in addition to cash winnings.
- Grand Champion Lamb receives $300.00 cash award & jacket. Reserve Champion receives $200 cash award. This is in addition to class winnings.
- All decisions of the show committee and judge are final.
- Show committee and the Aberdeen Area Chamber of Commerce are not responsible
- Bedding—wood chips only; rough cut will be provided. Other chips must be supplied by the exhibitor and all bedding removed at the conclusion of the show. A $10 STALL FEE PER ENTRY WILL BE ASSESSED DAY OF SHOW AND REFUNDED WHEN THE EXHIBITOR’S AREA IS CLEAN. **Please write a separate check for stall fees.
- NO PARKING ON THE GRASS WILL BE ALLOWED.
- NO ALTERATION OF LAMBS WILL BE PERMITTED.
- NO DANGLING.
Registrations must be received at the Chamber by end of business on May 31st. Any registrations after this date or day of the event will incur a late fee expense which is double the entry fee.
- To complete online registration, click HERE.
- To download registration from to print and fill out, click HERE.
No entry will be eligible without payment, however you can register your animals and make payment the day of the event. All payments made to the Aberdeen Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Make Payment Online HERE.
- Mail Check with Registration Form to: Aberdeen Area Chamber of Commerce, Attn: NPLD, PO Box 1179, Aberdeen, SD 57402-1179.
- Submit Registration Form online or by mail and bring payment along day of event.