Chamber Golf Tournament
We hope you can join us for the 2020 Chamber Golf Tournament on Monday, July 27, 2020! For this year’s tournament we have made a few modifications to keep everyone safe!
- Cost per team of four is $500. Carts, mulligans and buy-a-drives are available as well.
- Teams consist of FOUR players, which will allow for a faster pace of play. All teams receive a team handicap and will be flighted for the scramble tournament, increasing everyone's chance to win and be competitive, regardless of skill level.
- We will NOT have a shot gun start, but will have tee times going off of Hole #1 and Hole #10. Tee times will depend on the number of teams who register. Once all teams are registered, we will contact you to determine the best tee time for your team.
- We will be limiting personal contact with golfers, so tournament sponsors will NOT be out on the holes.
- There will be a burger lunch, but no evening meal. Each golfer will receive a goodie bag to include mask, hand sanitizer, drink ticket, water and snack when they register.
- ALWAYS stay six feet apart from others.
- STAY AT HOME if you have a fever or feel sick.
- AVOID large gatherings on the first tee, practice areas or after the round.
- If in doubt, DON’T TOUCH IT.
- ALWAYS mark your ball clearly.
- AVOID handshakes and high-fives.
- FLAGSTICKS STAY IN THE HOLE, no touching.
- NO RAKES in the bunkers. Move your ball to a good lie and use your foot to smooth the sand.
- WAIT until your starting time to begin the round.
- We RECOMMEND one golfer per cart, unless golfers are family members.
- REMEMBER to wash your hands before and after playing.
- RESPECT the game and all involved.
- PLEASE use the Golf Genius app to keep your team’s score. If the team prefers to keep a physical score, the scorecard should be handled by 1 teammate.